What We Do
Chesapeake Bay Program Calendar
Chesapeake Education Summit
Date and Time
November 2, 2009 from 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Invitation only event.
School System Panel: Stafford County Public Schools
- Eric Rhoades presents on MWEE implementation in Stafford County, Virginia.
School System Panel: Montgomery County Public Schools
- Laurie Jenkins presents on MWEE implementation in Montgomery County, Maryland.
New Resource: Bay Backpack
- Krissy Hopkins from the Chesapeake Bay Program presents on the Bay Backpack, a new online resource for teachers.
Funding Panel: Restoration Grants for Education
- Amanda Bassow from the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation presents on using restoration grants to support environmental education.
Funding Panel: Corporate Giving for Education
- Mark Carr from AEP River Operations presents on tapping into corporations to support environmental education.
Funding Panel: Green Facilities and Stimulus Funds for Educcation
- Bryan Howard from the U.S. Green Building Council presents on using stimulus funds to promote green facilities and environmental education.
Funding Panel: Climate Policy and Education
- Patrick Fitzgerald from the National Wildlife Federation presents on the implications of climate legislation on environmental education.
Virginia EL Strategies
Maryland EL Strategies
Washington, DC EL Strategies
Pennsylvania EL Strategies
Bay Backpack Handout
Pennsylvania Governor's Outdoor Task Force Report
NOAA's Education Strategic Plan 2009-2029
NAAEE Developing a State Environmental Literacy Plan
Virginia Status of Environmental Education 2009
Virginia Chesapeake Bay Education Plan
Virginia Chesapeake Bay Education Report 2005
Maryland Partnership for Children in Nature Report
Pennsylvania Advisory Council on Environmental Education Biennual Report 2007-2008
2009 Summit Report
2009 Summit Breakout Notes
Save to calendar >>