What We Do
Chesapeake Bay Program Calendar
Local Government Advisory Committee Quarterly Meeting
Date and Time
May 8, 2008 from 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Members of the Local Government Advisory Committee will meet to discuss Bay issues.
LGAC May Meeting Minutes
Codorus Watershed Project
- An overview of a watershed project where the circuit rider approach is used.
DC's Progress in Bay Resotration
- Update on DC's progress on their tributary strategy plan.
Regional and Local Report Cards Aid in Environmental Problem Solving
- A look at the use of environmental report cards for regional and local watersheds.
ICLEI-Local Governments for Sustainability
- Overview of ICLEI and how they support local governments to become sustainable.
Arlington Initiative to Reduce Emissions (AIRE): Sustainability that hepls to save the Bay
- Overview of Arlington's AIRE project.
Organizing for Sustainability
- Summary of Annapolis, MD's activities to become more sustainable.
Climate Change and the Chesapeake Bay
- Summary of the impact of climate change on the Chesapeake Bay.
- Driving Directions to the Washington Plaza Hotel
Chesapeake Bay Commission Members
STAC Climate Change White Paper
- Executive Summary of STAC Climate Change White Paper
Climate Change and the Chesaepake Bay
- Chesapeake Bay Commission one-pager on climate change.
LGAC Activities in 2008
- Summary of LGAC activities.
LGAC Priorities for 2008
- List of LGAC 2008 priorities
Local Government Findings from Trib. Strategy working group
- Summary of Local Government involvement in tributary strategies.
Local Government Advisory Committee
Save to calendar >>