What We Do
Chesapeake Bay Program Calendar
Citizens Advisory Committee Meeting
Date and Time
May 11, 2007 from 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Quarterly meeting to be held in Washington, DC on May 10-11, 2007.
Projecting Land Use Change Through 2030
- Rich Batiuk presented on the 2030 land use projections.
Planning for Growth and Change in the Washington Region
- David Robertson, Executive Director of the Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments gave an overview of growth and change in the Washington region.
Montgomery County Recent Trends
- Pam Rowe with the Montgomery Department of the Environment briefed the committee on what programs are currently being administered in the County.
District Department of the Environment Tributary Strategy Update
- Shelia Besse with the Districts Department of the Environment updated the committee on the District's Tributary Strategy Implemenation.
Controlling New Development Loads in the Bay Watershed
- Reggie Parrish, US EPA Chesapeake Bay Program, outlined what the stormwater and new development task group has been doing and purposed questoins for LGAC and CAC for potential roles of the committees.
- Directions to Hotel Washington from PA, MD, VA.
Citizens Advisory Committee
Save to calendar >>