What We Do
Chesapeake Bay Program Calendar
Local Government Advisory Committee Quarterly Meeting
Date and Time
May 10, 2007 from 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
A 2-day meeting to be held in Washingtion, DC. This will possibly be a joint meeting with the Citizens Advisory Committee
Projecting Land Use Change Through 2030
- Rich Batiuk briefed the committee on the land use projections for 2030.
Planning for Growth and Change in the Washington Region
- David Robertson, Executive Director for the Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments briefed the committee on planning for growth and change in the Washington region.
Montgomery county Recent Trends
- Pam Rowe with the Montgomery County Department of the Environment briefed the committee on what programs are being administered in the County.
Controlling New Development Loads in the Bay Watershed
- Reggie Parrish, US EPA Chesapeake Bay Program, outlined what the stormwater and new development task group has been doing and purposed questoins for LGAC and CAC for potential roles of the committees.
- Directions from Hotel Washington to PA, MD, VA.
Local Government Advisory Committee
Save to calendar >>