Citizens Advisory Committee Meeting
November 5, 2009 - November 5, 2009
Thursday 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Quarterly Meeting to be held at Hunton & Williams in Washington, DC
- CAC November 2009 Agenda - Final agenda for the November 5-6, 2009 CAC meeting in Washington, DC.
- November 2009 Meeting Minutes
- Chesapeake Bay Commission Updates - Presentation given by Matt Mullin, MD Director of Chesapeake Bay Commission
- Chesapeake Stormwater Report Cards - Presentation by Tom Schueler, Director of the Chesapeake Stormwater Network
- Bay TMDL Pollution Load Allocations - Update by Bob Koroncai on Bay TMDL including load allocations, implementation plans, and EPA consequences.
- Letter to PSC - Watershed Implementation Plans - EPA's expectations for Watershed Implementation Plans as outlined in letter to PSC dated Nov 4, 2009.
- Letter to PSC - Nutrient Loads - Basinwide target loads for nitrogen and phosphorus as outlined in EPA's letter to PSC on November 3, 2009.
- CAC Memo - CAC November 2009 Meeting Memo
- DC Map - Map of Parking, Meeting, and Hotel Locations in DC
- Nomination Committee Memo October 2009 - 2010 CAC Officers Nomination Recommendations
- 2010 CAC Meeting Dates - Proposed 2010 CAC Meeting Dates
- TMDL Meetings and CAC Attendance - A list of the scheduled TMDL meetings and CAC members signed up to attend.
Sponsor: Citizens Advisory Committee
Export this Event (iCalendar)
The information on this Calendar regarding Chesapeake Bay Program meetings and events is accurate to the best of our knowledge.