Citizens Advisory Committee Meeting
August 22, 2008 - August 22, 2008
Friday 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Citizens Advisory Committee Quarterly Meeting
- Final Agenda
- APS CAC Presentation
- Biofuels Advisory Panel Briefing - Ann Swanson of the Chesapeake Bay Commission provides updates on the CBC and PA DEP Champion issue to advance cellulosic biofuels in the region.
- Conowingo Dam Public Awareness Campaign - Michael Helfrich, Lower Susquehanna Riverkeeper, spoke of the key issues around the sediment build-up behind the Conowingo Dam and discussed plans for a public awareness campaign.
- Chesapeake Action Plan - Jeff Lape, Director of the Chesapeake Bay Program, provides a briefing and updates on the CAP. Then Jeff leads a discussion on next steps for future versions and implementation.
- CBP Draft Communications Plan - Travis Loop, Bay Program Communications Director, gives an overview of the draft Communication Strategy.
- TMDL Communications - Travis Loop leads a discussion and gets feedback from CAC on how to communicate the Bay TMDL to interested and general public audiences.
- MD BaySTAT - Dave Goshorn, MD DNR, demonstrates the BaySTAT web tool and discusses how BaySTAT is used by the MD Bay Cabinet to target resources, coordinate efforts, and communicate progress.
- CAC August Memo - Summary of meeting and briefig materials.
- CAC Memo to PSC - Summary of CAC findings from May 22, 2008 workshop
- Executive Summary of CAC May 2008 Workshop - Summary of findings from the May 2008 CAC sponsored workshop
- CAC CAP Letter - Letter to Jeff Lape with CAC's comments on the CAP
- Letter from Jeff Lape to CAC/LGAC - Jeff Lape's response to CAC and LGAC's comments on the CAP
Sponsor: Citizens Advisory Committee
Export this Event (iCalendar)
The information on this Calendar regarding Chesapeake Bay Program meetings and events is accurate to the best of our knowledge.