Annual report continues to show improvements in Bay healthBay Barometer includes information on climate impacts for the first time Download
The Chesapeake Bay Program will release its annual, science-based snapshot of the nation’s largest estuary, the Bay Barometer: Health and Restoration in the Chesapeake Bay Watershed (2017 – 2018) on Tuesday, April 2, 2019 at 3:00 p.m. ET. Subject matter experts will be on hand to answer questions regarding the most recent scientific data on the health of the Chesapeake Bay watershed, including its rivers, fisheries and habitats.
Press release will be available by 10:00 a.m. ET on April 2.
- Dana Aunkst, Director, Chesapeake Bay Program, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Jennifer Dopkowski, Acting Coordinator, Climate Resiliency Workgroup, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association
- Brooke Landry, Chair, SAV Workgroup, Maryland Department of Natural Resources
- Peter Tango, Coordinator, Scientific, Technical Assessment and Reporting Workgroup, U.S. Geological Survey
- Tuesday, April 2, 2019 at 3:00 p.m. ET
- Call (202) 991-0477; Code: 903-7008
Rachel Felver, Director of Communications, Chesapeake Bay Program
Alliance for the Chesapeake Bay
(410) 267-5740, email@example.com