October 2022 Chesapeake Executive Council MeetingDownload
On Tuesday, October 11, 2022, the Chesapeake Executive Council will hold a public meeting and press event where they will discuss accelerating progress to meet the goals and outcomes of the Chesapeake Bay Watershed Agreement by 2025. Additionally, the council will hear a presentation from retiring Chesapeake Bay Commission Executive Director Ann Swanson, an update on the State of the Program from Chesapeake Bay Program Director Dr. Kandis Boyd and each member will provide remarks. More detailed information can be found on the October 2022 Executive Council meeting website.
The Chesapeake Executive Council was established by the Chesapeake Bay Agreement of 1983 to set goals and provide guidance for the Chesapeake Bay Program. The council meets on at least an annual basis.
- The Honorable Michael Regan, Administrator, Environmental Protection Agency (Executive Council Chair)
- The Honorable Larry Hogan, Governor, State of Maryland
- The Honorable Glenn Youngkin, Governor, Commonwealth of Virginia
- The Honorable Sarah Elfreth, Chair, Chesapeake Bay Commission
- The Honorable Cindy Adams Dunn, Secretary, Department of Conservation and Natural Resources, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- The Honorable John Carney, Governor, State of Delaware (invited)
- The Honorable Kathy Hochul, Governor, State of New York (invited)
- The Honorable Jim Justice, Governor, State of West Virginia (invited)
- The Honorable Muriel Bowser, Mayor, District of Columbia (invited)
Tuesday, October 11, 2022 from 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. ET
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Headquarters
EPA East Building—Map Room
1301 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20460
To access the public meeting and press conference virtually, please register using this link:
(Meeting room will open 15 minutes prior to the start of the meeting)
Media are invited to participate in-person or virtually. Please note that everyone attending the meeting in-person will need to go through security to enter the facility. Please RSVP to Rachel Felver at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, October 7, 2022.