Watershed Wide Benthic Invertebrate Database
Data Type: Benthic Macroinverebrates, Water Quality and In Stream Habitat Assessment Data.
Geographic Extent: All wadable non tidal waters in the Chesapeake Bay Watershed
Date Range: 1986-present
Data is currently being provided by over 20 Federal, State, Local and Academic monitoring efforts across the watershed on a voluntary basis.
Alert: At this time, the Chesapeake Bay Program is unable to provide raw Maryland Department of Natural Resources Biological Stream Survey data to our users at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Methods for calculation if the Chessie-BIBI (72.22 KB)
- The Non-Tidal Benthic Monitoring Database: Version 3.0; Database Design Documentation And Data Dictionary (1.79 MB)
- FGDC Compliant Metadata for all Baltimore County Department of Environmental Protection and Sustainability Monitoring Data (72.8 KB)
- FGDC Compliant Metadata for all Delaware Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control Monitoring Data (80.98 KB)
- FGDC Compliant Metadata for all District of Columbia Department of the Environment, Natural Resources Administration, Water Quality Division Monitoring data. (74.96 KB)
- FGDC Compliant Metadata for all USEPA-Wadeable Streams Assessment Program Monitoring Data (82.21 KB)
- FGDC Compliant Metadata for all New York Department Of Environmental Conservation Stream Monitoring Data (80.3 KB)
- FGDC Compliant Metadata for all Pennsylvania Department of the Environment Stream Monitoring Data (78.11 KB)
- FGDC Compliant Metadata for all United States Geological Survey National Water-Quality Assessment Program monitoring program data (72 KB)
- FGDC Compliant Metadata for all Virginia Department of Environmental Quality Monitoring Data (77.61 KB)
- FGDC Compliant Metadata for all Virginia Commonwealth University INteractive STream Assessment Resource Program Data (94.53 KB)