What We Do
Chesapeake Bay Program Calendar
Citizens Advisory Committee Meeting
Date and Time
May 11, 2006 from 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
This quarterly meeting will be held in DC.
Oyster Restoration in Maryland
- Chris Judy with MD DNR gave a presentation on what is currently being done in Maryland to restore the oyster population in the Chesapake Bay.
Non-native Oyster Restoration Research to Support the EIS
- Presenation created by Michelle O'Herron from NOAA to discuss the research on the non-native oyster species that is proposed for introduction into the Chesapake Bay.
Oyster Aquaculture for the Chesapeake Bay
- Tommy Leggett, with the Chesapake Bay Foundation and a commerical shellfish aquaculturist in VA gives a presentation on the viablity of aquaculture of oysters in the Chesapeake Bay.
VA Marine Resources Commission Oyster Presentation
- Jim Wesson with the VA Marine Resources Commission gave a presentation on oyster progress in VA.
Crassotria ariakensis: Overview of the Current State of Knowledge
- Mark Luckenbach with the Virginia Institute of Marine Science gave a presentation on current research about our native oyster.
EPA Strategic Plan Presenation
- Presentation given by Rich Batiuk on the EPA Strategic plan and the Chesapeake Bay Program.
Citizens Advisory Committee
Save to calendar >>