This is a face-to-face meeting for the Water Quality Goal Implementation Team (GIT 3). Agenda and materials will be posted when they are available. Please contact Lindsey Gordon (
) for more information.
To view a recording of the webinar on the Wetlands BMP Expert Panel draft report, as well as associated materials, please use the following link: http://www.chesapeakebay.net/calendar/event/24625/
In-person attendance is encouraged, but remote participation is also available:
Conference Line: 866-299-3188
Adobe Connect: http://epawebconferencing.acms.com/waterqualitygit/
For those attending in-person, we will be placing lunch orders through Leeward Market. All sandwiches cost $10 and come with chips and a pickle. All orders are to be paid in cash to Lindsey Gordon at the start of the meeting. If you would like to place a lunch order, please email it to Lindsey Gordon (
) by no later than NOON December 16th.
1. Turkey Sandwich (lettuce, tomato, choice of cheese and bread)
2. Ham Sandwich (lettuce, tomato, choice of cheese and bread)
3. Chicken Salad (lettuce, tomato, choice of cheese and bread)
4. Peruvian Chicken & Cheese (roasted chicken breast, red onion, melted American cheese, spinach, tomato, mayo)
5. Italian Cold Cut (ham, pepperoni, salami, provolone, cheese, lettuce, tomato, onions)
6. Veggie Wrap (all the veggies that can fit in a wrap, choice of white, wheat or spinach wrap)
Cheese Options: American, Cheddar, Provolone, Swiss
Bread Options: White, Wheat, Rye, Sub Roll