Open Requests for Proposals
Sorry, there are no open RFPs at this time.
- The Chesapeake Bay Stewardship Fund is a partnership between the Bay Program and the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation to strategically invest in conservation actions to restore the Bay. Grant opportunities include Small Watershed Grants, Targeted Watershed Grants, Conservation Innovation Grants and Innovative Nutrient and Sediment Reduction Grants.
- NOAA Chesapeake Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) grants support Chesapeake watershed environmental education programs and professional development for teachers on Bay-related environmental topics.
- The Chesapeake Bay Trust offers nine individual grant programs to support Chesapeake restoration and protection activities in Maryland.
- The U.S. EPA lists RFPs, tools and funding opportunities for watershed protection projects by watershed organizations and state and local governments.
- NOAA Restoration Center grants provide funding to restore habitat for coastal and anadromous fisheries.