The 2021 Chesapeake Executive Council meeting was held at the Brock Environmental Center in Virginia Beach, Va. on Friday, October 1, 2021. A recording of the meeting is available at the Chesapeake Bay Program's YouTube page.
Due to COVID safety protocols, the public and media are encouraged to participate in the meeting virtually using the below webinar information. Anyone coming to the meeting in-person must be vaccinated and wear a mask while inside and outside the building.
- 12:30 p.m. -- 1:00 p.m. : Public Meeting and Press Conference
- To attend the meeting, please register at https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_FlMk0PqgTYmnqUToIU0dlQ
- Meeting code is EC2021.
- The Honorable Ralph Northam, Governor, Commonwealth of Virginia (Executive Council Chair)
- The Honorable Larry J. Hogan Jr., Governor, State of Maryland
- The Honorable David Bulova, Chairman, Chesapeake Bay Commission
- The Honorable Diana Esher, Acting Regional Administrator, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- The Honorable Russell Redding, Secretary, Department of Agriculture, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- The Honorable Tommy Wells, Director, Department of Energy & Environment, District of Columbia
- The Honorable Scott Mandirola, Deputy Secretary of External Affairs and Chief Science Officer, State of West Virginia
- Terry Deputy, Director, Division of Water Stewardship, State of Delaware
News Release and Meeting Materials:
- 2021 Chesapeake Executive Council Agenda (pdf - 68.063 KB)
- Backgrounder -- Aquaculture (pdf - 209.589 KB)
- Backgrounder -- Climate Change (pdf - 196.458 KB)
- DEIJ Backgrounder (pdf - 70.794 KB)
- Backgrounder -- Environmental Literacy (pdf - 192.772 KB)
- Backgrounder -- Green Infrastructure (pdf - 184.378 KB)
- Backgrounder -- Oysters (pdf - 422.866 KB)
- Directive 21-1 Collective Action for Climate Change (pdf - 394.293 KB)