Date and Time
Thursday, September 15, 2022 from 10:00am - 3:30pm
A quarterly progress review of the Clean Water Cohort.
Please note that due to scheduled web-maintenance, we will be unable to update this page between 9/5 and 9/18. Please email email@example.com to request the most recent meeting materials.
Note: When this meeting took place, it was part of the Biennial Strategy Review System's Clean Water cohort. Cohorts are predefined sets of teams that represent a particular group of Chesapeake Bay Watershed Agreement outcomes. In 2023, the Strategy Review System's cohorts changed. As a result, the outcomes that were discussed at this meeting are no longer grouped together. To learn more, visit ChesapeakeDecisions: a tool that promotes transparency and guides teams through the Strategy Review System process.
- I. Clean Water Cohort Outcome Summary Document [PDF, 655.6 KB]
- II.a. Toxic Contaminants Research Presentation [PDF, 853.9 KB]
- II.b. Toxic Contaminants Research Narrative Analysis [PDF, 235.0 KB]
- III.a. Toxic Contaminants Policy and Prevention Presentation [PDF, 565.7 KB]
- III.b. Toxic Contaminants Policy and Prevention Narrative Analysis [PDF, 161.9 KB]
- IV.a. Water Quality Standards Attainment and Monitoring Presentation [PDF, 1.5 MB]
- IV.b. Water Quality Standards Attainment and Monitoring Narrative Analysis [PDF, 1.2 MB]
- V.a. 2025 WIP Presentation [PDF, 944.8 KB]
- V.b. 2025 WIP Narrative Analysis [PDF, 485.6 KB]
- VIII. CAST Presentation [PDF, 155.0 KB]