Scope and Purpose
The Integrated Trends Analysis Team aims to combine the efforts of the Chesapeake Bay Program analysts with those of investigators in governmental, academic, and non-profit organizations to identify potential research synergies and collaborations that will enhance our understanding of spatial and temporal patterns in water quality.
(1) Gather researchers and analysts from various governmental, academic, non-profit, and private organizations for biannual meetings to identify the broad scope of on-going work related to trends and patterns of water quality in the Chesapeake watershed and estuary.
(2) Discover previously un-identified linkages among the ongoing research activities of participating individuals and organizations.
(3) Develop a standard set of analysis tools that can be applied in any relevant ecosystem within the Chesapeake watershed and estuary.
(4) Foster increased collaboration and awareness of ongoing research.
(5) Provide a forum for bringing findings to the broader Chesapeake Bay management community.
Membership in the Integrated Trends Analysis Team is currently not formally defined. If you would like to receive invitations to upcoming meetings, contact Kyle Hinson to request that your name and email address be added to the Team's distribution list.