- Thirty-four Environmental Projects Receive $3.4 Million to Protect and Restore Chesapeake Bay and Lo
- $5.8 Million in Grants for Innovative Projects to Reduce Water Pollution in Chesapeake Bay Watershed
- Mary Ann Lisanti, Harford County Councilwoman, Elected Chair of Local Government Advisory Committee
- Chesapeake Executive Council Increases Government Accountability and Improves Coordination By Launc
- Underwater Bay Grasses Increase 12 Percent in Chesapeake Bay and Rivers in 2009, But Remain Far Belo
- Chesapeake Bay Program’s 2009 Bay Barometer shows slight upticks in health, but continued poor overa
- Chesapeake Bay Education Website BayBackpack.com Launched
- EPA Administrator Lisa P. Jackson Becomes Chair of Chesapeake Executive Council
Photos: Images from around the Bay watershed, including crabs, oysters, forest buffers, wetlands and more.
RSS: Feed of recent press releases.