- Chesapeake Bay “dead zone” predicted to be 13% lower than average
- Bay Program model shows decline in nutrient, sediment pollution entering the Chesapeake
- Chesapeake Bay Awareness Week celebrates restoration projects across the watershed
- Innovative Technology continues to advance Chesapeake Bay restoration
- Chesapeake Bay Program federal agencies announce actions to combat climate change
- Chesapeake Behavior Change focuses on increasing environmental stewardship
- Chesapeake Bay Program Office Funding Helps Watershed Non-Profits Weather Pandemic
Photos: Images from around the Bay watershed, including crabs, oysters, forest buffers, wetlands and more.
RSS: Feed of recent press releases.